Junior Graphic Design Consultant
Guide Studio seeks a full-time Junior Graphic Design Consultant — someone with 0–2 years of direct experience in Graphic Design via college internships or early work experience. We seek a person who loves design and is excited to continue learning how to wield typography, photography and illustration tools to solve visual communication challenges.
A person who is energized by new opportunities, seeks growth, likes to work collaboratively and takes pride in being responsible for projects and roles will thrive at Guide. Initial responsibilities will include graphic design support for multiple projects types, including:
- Strategy, design and implementation of signage, wayfinding, brand and marketing programs.
- Developing creative for client work (print and digital)
- Developing creative for internal marketing efforts (print and digital) including campaigns, newsletters, webinars, social media, and website updates in WordPress CMS
- Graphic Design Support for events, conferences and tradeshows
- Developing project communications materials for Branding, Wayfinding and Marketing projects
- Prepare finished design artwork for print production or digital implementation
- Communicating and coordinating with clients, partners, vendors and fabricators
- 0–2 years of relevant experience with an Undergraduate degree in design-related field
- Strong design sensibility in graphic fundamentals, layout, typography, and color theory
- Attention to detail with the ability to work within prescribed deadlines and budgets
- Strong conceptual thinking, including the ability to present ideas and concepts to others (verbally & visually)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Proficiency in WordPress
US + YOU
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply through our website or email your cover letter, resume and digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
At Guide Studio, all employees have the opportunity to learn and expand skill sets by working on various projects as well as taking advantage of educational resources. We champion each other and support and nurture career development.
We believe in the connection between people and place. Whether it’s a city, park, trail or campus, visitor experience can make or break its success. At Guide Studio, we use strategy and design to help clients develop experiences for visitors and regulars that leave them with a positive and lasting impression.
Our crew is a talented team of tenured designers, wayfinders, communicators and experience junkies. We not only enjoy the work we do, but the places we support and the long-term partnerships that come with it. Our work and office culture are built on a spirit of ego-free collaboration. We share ideas, feedback and jokes freely to make our days both productive and fun, and occasionally crack open a bottle of wine or a growler of beer to celebrate a successful project or simply keep creative juices flowing.