Sales & Marketing Intern
Character and Skillset:
- Good communicator
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Keeps an open mind + embraces complexity
- Proactive + energized by opportunities
- Collaborative spirit + ability to keep ego in check
Job Type & Location:
- Part time
- Cleveland, Ohio
Guide Studio is looking for a Sales and Marketing Intern with relevant experience. Candidates should have excellent written communications skills, attention to detail and experience (or comfort in learning and working with) CRM and marketing automation software, as well as various social media channels.
This position is focused on making smart connections between the sales database and marketing automation efforts, monitoring analytics and working with the Managing Partner and Marketing Communications Director to continually support savvier targeted communications.
Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying and pursuing leads.
- Identify: through monitoring online news sources, government websites, and network.
- Qualify: research firms and primary contacts, determine if they fit our ideal client profile.
- Pursue: prepare and send letters, packets, brochures, emails, and make cold/warm calls.
- Provide preparation and follow-up support for the development of proposals made for clients.
- Management, data entry and upkeep of the CRM
- E-Newsletter coordination: write teasers, ensure imagery and design is ready, and that distribution lists are accurately maintained and newsletters are distributed on time
- Create content and post on social media channels in line with internal activities, client news and company editorial calendars
- Assist in copyediting blogs, position papers and case studies
- Plans webinars, meetings and conferences by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with design team; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Coordination of printing, mailing, and other types of communications
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
At Guide Studio, all employees have the opportunity to learn and expand skillsets by working on various project as well as taking advantage of educational resources, such as courses, webinars and conferences. We have an open and communicative culture where we champion each other and support + nurture career development.
To learn more about Guide Studio, please visit guidestudio.com.
Guide Studio is a strategic consultancy that uses branding, marketing and wayfinding to help places with people-traffic create purposeful experiences. From virtual to physical, start to finish, and everything in between – we connect people to places.
Our team kick-starts every project by getting immersed in the mindset of the visitor, customer or resident to pinpoint opportunities for enhancing their brand experience throughout the User Continuum. From here, we apply strategies and employ tactics to engage these audiences in new and exciting ways that keep them coming back for more.