Part-time Marketing Coordinator
This position is focused on making smart connections between the sales database and marketing automation efforts, monitoring analytics and working with the President and Marketing Communications Director to make the business progressively savvy with targeted communications. Responsibilities will include:
- Management, data entry and upkeep of the CRM
- E-Newsletter coordination: writing teasers, ensuring imagery and design is ready, distribution lists are in-tact and newsletters are deployed at the proper time
- Create content and post on social media channels in line with internal activities, client news and company editorial calendars
- Assisting in copyediting blogs, position papers and case studies
- Support event planning and conferences
- Coordination of printing, mailing, and other types of communications
- Support in the preparation and submittal of project proposals
At Guide Studio, all employees have the opportunity to learn and expand skillsets by working on various project as well as taking advantage of educational resources, such as courses, webinars and conferences. We have an open and communicative culture where we champion each other and support + nurture career development.
To learn more about Guide Studio, please visit guidestudio.com.
Guide Studio is a strategic consultancy that uses branding, marketing and wayfinding to help places with people-traffic create purposeful experiences. From virtual to physical, start to finish, and everything in between – we connect people to places.
Our team kick-starts every project by getting immersed in the mindset of the visitor, customer or resident to pinpoint opportunities for enhancing their brand experience throughout the User Continuum. From here, we apply strategies and employ tactics to engage these audiences in new and exciting ways that keep them coming back for more.